Roosebeck Heather Harp 22-String Chelby Levers, Thistle Flower. Featuring the smooth, sleek look of the Chelby levers is reflected in their functionality. Compared to the standard Roosebeck harp levers, the Chelby levers are mechanically superior. The design allows the lever to engage the string from the side and limit the possibility of strings lifting off the bridge pin.
Professional harpists appreciate the red and blue colored caps, which make it easy to locate the C- and F-string levers. The lever is attached to its base by a hex bolt. A synthetic washer is spaced between the lever and base, creating a smooth and controlled, lifting action that resists slipping once engaged. The base of each lever is mounted to the harp arm by two screws, should any adjustment be necessary. The bridge pins for the Chelby levers have also been improved; they can be adjusted, in or out, by simple turning with a hex wrench.
22 DuPont hard nylon strings, a range from C3 to C6, 22 Chelby sharpening levers, engraved and inlaid sheesham frame and a high quality ply soundboard for exceptional sound and strength. The Natural wood grain and coloring is unique to each harp and my vary from the photo.
- 22 strings - 3 octaves - Excellent lightweight harp
- Note range of C3 to C6 - Color coded strings for easy play
- Full Chelby lever harp - Easily change keys
- Handcrafted frame of solid wood - ply soundboard for exceptional sound and strength
- Tuning tool and extra string set included
- Overall Size: 36" L x 9" H x 18.5" W
- Nylon gig bag (HTNC) sold separately