Roosebeck Minstrel Harp 29-Strings with Chelby Levers in sheesham 5 panels. Compared to the standard Roosebeck harp levers, the Chelby levers are mechanically superior. The design allows the lever to engage the string from the side and limit the possibility of strings lifting off the bridge pin. Professional harpists appreciate the red and blue colored caps, which make it easy to locate the C- and F-string levers. The lever is attached to its base by a hex bolt.
A synthetic washer is spaced between the lever and base, creating a smooth and controlled, lifting action that resists slipping once engaged. The base of each lever is mounted to the harp arm by two screws, should any adjustment be necessary. The bridge pins for the Chelby levers have also been improved; they can be adjusted, in or out, by simple turning with a hex wrench.
Featuring 29 DuPont hard nylon strings, a range from A2 to A6, 24 sharpening levers, sheesham frame and a high quality Finnish birch plywood soundboard for exceptional sound and strength.
Approximately 40" high.
- 29 strings - 4 octaves - Perfect for beginner to intermediate students
- Note range of A2 to A6 - Color coded strings for easy play
- 24 levers - Easily change keys
- Handcrafted frame of solid wood - ply soundboard for exceptional sound and strength
- Tuning tool and extra string set included
- Nylon gig bag (HMNC) sold separately